02 March 2015
The DEEDS group at TU Darmstadt (www.deeds.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/deeds) researches themes of Trustworthy Systems/Software/Cloud covering both security and dependability.
We have multiple PhD/Post-doc openings (basic research, EC projects, DFG) in the area of Cloud Software and Security covering:
- Software/Security Testing: Experimental fault injection, static analysis, formal verification…
- Cloud Security Design/Quantification: SLA’s, Monitoring, Negotiation, Metrics …
- Threat Analysis, Threat Profiling …
If you have a strong security/dependability background and passion for innovative research, please send your application including:
- Complete and detailed CV
- Complete educational transcripts including grades/degrees awarded
- A write-up describing your interests and potential alignment with the topics mentioned above.
- Prof. Neeraj Suri (email@example.com)
- Dr. Jesus Luna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Ruben Trapero (email@example.com)
- Stefan Winter (firstname.lastname@example.org)