18 August 2014
The Foundation for Research and Technology (FORTH) invites talented and motivated candidates with appropriate expertise to express their interest in the positions available in the project “Developing the foundations for modeling and analysis of spectrum markets” (CoRLAB), funded by a Research Excellence grant (GSRT/ΑΡΙΣΤΕΙΑ).
2 Positions of Postdoctoral Researcher
The work focuses on the analysis and assessment of wireless network markets and services. Topics include modeling the quality of experience of telecom services, analysis of incentives for adopting certain services/technologies, evaluation of partnerships between service providers and/or users, analysis of resource sharing mechanisms, assessment of the knowledge of quality of experience of a service on a market.
- B.Sc/B.S in Computer Science or in a related field
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or in a related field
- Completed military service (for male candidates)
- In-depth understanding of wireless networks and communications (e.g., in the design and analysis of network systems)
- Experience with EU projects (e.g., participation and proposal writing)
- Knowledge of network economics
- Good knowledge of programming
The successful postdoctoral candidate(s) will be offered a contract for one year.
Interested parties are invited to submit their application by August 31st, 2014.
Their application should include the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Copy of their academic diplomas/certificates
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificates of work experience
The application should be sent via email to Ms. Chrysoula Iliaki (email@example.com)
For more information about the position and the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the technical aspects of CoRLAB can be found at: