Nippon-European Cyberdefense-Oriented Multilayer threat Analysis
- Daisuke Miyamoto. End-user Protection in Cybersecurity - Aspect from Cognitive Psychology. At 2014 Cybersecurity Data Mining Competition and Workshop. October 31, 2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Paweł Pawliński. Evaluating Threat Intelligence Feeds. At FIRST Technical Colloquium for Threat Intelligence. February 24, 2016, Munich, Germany.
pdf (429.7 KB)
- Youki Kadobayashi. Cyber-resilience and International Cooperation: Interim Report from the NECOMA Project. At 7th Anti-malware Engineering Workshop. October 22, 2014, Hokkaido, Japan.
- Hajime Tazaki, Herve Debar. NECOMA Project Nippon-European Cyberdefense-Oriented Multilayer threat Analysis. At 5th EU-Japan Symposium on ICT Research and Innovation. October 15, 2014, Brussels, Belgium.
- Yuji Sekiya. PIX-IE : Programmable Internet eXchange in Edo. At Asia-Pacific Information Infrastructure (APII) Workshop 2014. October 8, 2014, Osaka, Japan.
- Yuji Sekiya. NECOMA Project objectives and results. At JP-EU Workshop on Cloud Computing Research. July 31, 2014, Tokyo, Japan.
- Paweł Pawlinski. Avoiding Information Overload: Automated Data Processing with n6. 26th Annual FIRST Conference. June 23, 2014, Boston, USA.
pdf (585.2 KB)
- Daisuke Miyamoto. Boosting Human: Beyond Anti-Phishing Technologies. At 5th APT Cybersecurity Forum (CSF-5). May 27, 2014, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Youki Kadobayashi. Cyber-resilience and International Cooperation. At JSPS Security Symposium. March 28, 2014, Tokyo, Japan.
- Chris Inacio and Daisuke Miyamoto. MILE Implementation Report. July 2014. Draft
- Daisuke Miyamoto and Takeshi Takahashi. Knowledge obtained from the implementation experience of an IODEF-capable incident response management system. February 2014. Draft